Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Taha Tinana- Fitness & Hygiene

Taha Tinana- Fitness & Hygiene

Our physical bodies need to stay fit and clean.
Our families and homes are where we learn the basic BUT important steps for this

Here are 5 examples of what happens in my family.
  1. My Mum makes sure that my siblings and I sleep early for school the next day so that we have enough sleep and we pay good attention in our school work
  2. My family pushes each other to go for walks, runs and exercises at least 2 times each day
  3. My Aunties and Uncle goes to the gym mostly at night to stay fit and healthy
  4. We have to brush our teeth, brush our hair, dress nicely for school, outings or parties
  5. We all have to shower once we come back from school, from exercises, if we feel stinky or gross. (It is no option of missing showering at least a day per week, you should shower each day of the week to stay clean and healthy)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah i like all your writing and all the stuff you have put in to your blog post and i like how you know about Taha Tinana and stay fit and hygiene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ozzy,
      Thank you so much for leaving a positive comment on my blog post. I'm glad you liked my blog post about Taha Tinana- Fitness & Hygiene.
      From Hannah

      Delete