Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Comparing Stories- Stand Up and Black Lives Matter: Lesson about Racism

Today in our Reading Lesson today I had to complete a venn diagram, in that Diagram I had to compare 2 articles I read about. The Articles I read were Black Lives Matter: Lesson about Racism by Bethany Reitsma and the other one was Stand Up by Dylan Owen. The first article is about a teacher in NZ, Auckland who taught little 6 yr olds about Racism, she told them it's not about the outside and what you look like, it's about your heart and mind. The second article is about different protests in NZ and what they were about. In the Middle I had to write what their Similarities were together: Human Rights, It teaches us a lesson/something new and everyone's lives matter.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Hannah,my name is Sauma,today I was looking threw your blog,which I saw this outstanding,work that you have done,which this show me about Racism,which I do like your topic,which does,include of which is right now,and I really enjoy your lesson of what you have done,you have done an amazing job,which I do like how there is a compare,of each word,Keep Up The Good Work!
    From Sauma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Lava Sauma, thank you so much for leaving a positive and wonderful comment on my blog post. Thank you. I'm really glad you enjoyed reading my blog post and topic. See you next time and stay safe :)
      Kindly Regards Hannah:)

      Delete