Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Grateful- Taha Hinengaro

Grateful- Taha Hinengaro!

Having the action to be grateful  to others is  very important in your everyday life. It means showing or feeling an appreciation for something done or recieved. My mum always taught me and my siblings to be grateful when people gave us gifts for birthday parties and christmas presents, because it's always the thought that counts.
'Start each day with a grateful heart'.

Here are 5 things that I am grateful for today.
  1. The roof over my head
  2. The wonderful and caring family I have and see everyday
  3. My Teacher at school because she teaches our class new stuff each day
  4. The food provided for me on the kitchen table
  5. The amazing best friends I have at school that look out for me everyday when I go to school
Have an attitude of gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment