Pages

Monday 6 July 2020

WLJ: My Pepeha, Activity 1


Winter Learning Journey: My Pepeha!

Week 1, Day 1 and Activity 1

Task Description: Today I have started the Winter Learning Journey 2020, this is the Week 1, Day 1, Activity 1 part. We had to create my own Pepeha. We could use any language, I chose Te Reo Maori. If we needed help we had to use a Pepeha Website or a Template. I had heaps of fun doing the activity, I highly suggest everyone to give it a go. Here is my own Pepeha I came up with, Hope you enjoy it. If it's too hard to read it, it says:


Kia Ora Tatou- Greetings All
Ko Maungarei Te Maunga- Wellington is the Mountain
Ko Whau River Te Awa- Whau River is the River
Ko Tamaki Ahau- I am from Auckland
Ko E Toku Whanau- E is my Family
Ko Hannah Toku Ingoa- My name is Hannah


2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Hannah! Well done on making a start with your Pepeha here. Glad that you enjoyed putting this together. Tell me - did you enjoy learning about the famous New Zealander that was attached to this activity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs Tele'a,
      Thank you for checking out my WLJ blog post and leaving a positive comment and YES, I really did enjoy reading and learning cool facts about Taika Waititi. One interesting thing that I found out was that he was in the movie Thor Ragnarok, (Which is my brother's favourite movie).
      Hannah

      Delete