Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

WLJ: Fast as! Activity 3

Winter learning Journey: Fast as

Week 1, Activity 3

Malo e lelei and welcome back to my blog. Today I'll be blogging about my Winter Learning Journey activity 3. For our task today we have to create 4 similes, so here are mine...
If you can't see it properly it says:

  1. My sister is as cheeky as a monkey
  2. My mum's dress is as colourful as the rainbow
  3. His eyes were as blue as the ocean
  4. She ran to school as quick as a lightning bolt
Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce - WikipediaNot only did we learn about writing similes but we also learnt interesting facts about this world famous athlete (sprinter). She also currently holds the record for the 100m sprint  and has been  crowned "World's Fastest Women" a record four times. Her name is Shelly-Ann Fraser- Pryce, she was born, raised and taught in Jamaica, a small country in the Caribbean.


3 comments:

  1. Malo Hannah! I love that you shared your 4 similes here AND also what you learned about Shelly-Ann! She's an incredible athlete! I think you'd know a lot about that as you are a disciplined athlete yourself. I'm looking forward to what you will come up with tomorrow! Well done Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e lelei Mrs Tele'a,
      Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful comment on my blog post. See you tomorrow with another WLJ blog post.
      Kindly Regards Hannah

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome Hannah! Be great to find out over the weekend what you've been reading too!

      Delete