Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

Sunday Funday- 5/7/20 Holidays!!


SUNDAY 5/7/20- Breakfast, Exercise, Feast, Church, Rest!


It's sunday pink background | Pink quotes, Saturday quotes ...
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I'll be telling you what I did today, which is the first Sunday of Term 2's Holidays. I'll be doing a lot of these types of Blog Posts where I tell you what I do on the Holidays, so get ready to read what my family and I get up to on the Holidays. Feel free to also make 1-4 blog posts a week about what you do on the Holidays as well or even try out the Winter Learning Journey which is coming out soon. Now back to what I did today! 



It was a normal early morning Sunday, what I first did was wake up, eat breakfast with my Mum, sister (Katherine), brother (Joshua) and Nana. After eating breakfast I went and brushed my teeth, It is really important to brush your teeth everyday in the morning and night. Once I finished brushing my teeth, Katherine, Joshua and I decided to practice our rugby skills on the reserve next to Pt England.

Gilbert Photon Match Rugby Ball | Rugby Pro Supply – RugbyProSupplyFirst we did some running, after that we practiced kicking the Rugby Ball, then passes and lastly more running. To wrap it up, Katherine and I did some shuttles using the Goal Posts, it was kinda hard but we both gave it a go. Doing these sort of stuff with my family is the best thing in the world, we always have a wonderful time, doing the activities we love like sports, cooking or even watching TV. What was your favourite thing you did with your family today near the mornings?

Lu Sipi, 'Ufi lolo'i & Sapasui Tongan Food | Tongan food ...After doing that until 11:40, we walked back home and went for showers because we were about to go to my Mum's Uncle's House because my Mum's cousin has just got married and we were going to have a feed and meet the bride and her family. The feed started at 2:00 but my mum, aunty and Nana already started preparing some Tongan Food for the feed at the House. Tongan Food is the best in the world (Not going to lie), I'm getting hungry again by just thinking about it. There were Puaka (Pig), Taro, Ota'Iki (Raw Fish), Lu Sipi (Lamb, onions wrapped inside taro leaves), Otai (Types of drink where you can add fruits, Coconut, canned pineapple, watermelon and much more). There were a lot of other food as well. SO YUM!! 

After the feed, we had to go to church which started at 4:00pm, I went to the Tongan Church with my family. After going to church, we came back home, changed back to normal clothes and just rest and chill at home. We watched some movies together but some of us were still full and bloated from the feast. I enjoyed the whole day together with my family. This was still the first or start of our Holidays and I can't wait on what we do on the next few weeks. I'll make sure to blog it and share you what we do on the next few days of my Holidays. My question for you guys to answer is:
What did you do today?
Who did you do it with?
How much did you enjoy today?
Make sure to comment down below and answer those questions. Thank You so much for reading and hope you enjoyed reading on what I got up to, today. Make sure to also blog on what you did today, comment on other people's blogs, try out the winter learning journey and most importantly enjoy your holidays and help out your parents, grandparents or whoever looks after you at home. Thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment