Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Taha Wairua Poster!!!

Taha Wairua

Greetings to all and welcome back to my blog. Today we did another Whare Tapa Wha activity, we chose to do Taha Wairua (Spiritual Health). For our task today we had to create another poster but this time we had to show three things that can help us with our Taha Wairua. The things I listed were: 

  1. Listening to happy and calming songs
  2. Doing Meditation
  3. Praying
There are much more things that I can think of as well. You can also read the bible and give a gift to someone. Doing things like this will help strengthen your Wairua in no time you don't want to end up as a sad or useless person sitting at home as your Taha Wairua slowly breaks down. I encourage everyone to do these listed things so that their Taha Wairua stays alright. 


2 comments:

  1. Goodmorning Hannah:). This is a really lovely blog you have done about Taha Wairua. I love how you explained how not to be depressed or sad, and I also love your poster of Music,Meditation and Praying. Keep up with the good work!

    Kind Regards: Lani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Lani,
      Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful comment on my blog!
      stay safe and well :)!!
      Hannah

      Delete