Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Friday Fun Day@PES

FRIDAY FUN DAY @ PES

  • Cook Island Language
  • Wheels
  • Mufti
  • Special Treat
  • Wacky Hair
  • Gold Coin
Today we are celebrating life, being at school, being alive and being well!!!!
Congratulation to us all for pushing on in what has been an extraordinary year so far.

I would like to acknowledge all the amazing parents that have been looking after all their kids during level 2 lockdown, they have been doing an amazing job. I would like to also acknowledge our teachers and of course our hard working principal for pushing us to come to school and making this day really fun.

I would like to also say a huge THANK YOU to my family for caring and keeping me safe during Level 2 Lockdown. Thank you Mum for everything you do for me and my siblings.

HERE IS A PHOTO OF ME AND MY FRIENDS'S MUFTI OUTFITS

No comments:

Post a Comment