Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Ko Hoku Famili - My Family

Ko Hoku Famili- My Family!

Malo e lelei and welcome back to my blog. Today it is the start of TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK YAY!!. Tonga is my culture and I love learning new things about it. This week Team 5 will be learning all about Tongan culture and it's languages. For our 1st activity we had to pronounce our family members in Tongan. This was a really fun task to do because it reflects onto our family, why they are important and why we need them.
Some people say family is not important but in my opinion family is everything. It is very important to look after you family members very much, never take them for granted and always love them no matter what. In Tongan culture it is very important that you listen to your parents and  your eldest.

No comments:

Post a Comment