Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Taha Challenge: Taha Hinengaro 3 things I'm Grateful for



Taha Hinengaro: TAHA CHALLENGE

Today for my Taha Challenge we were focusing on Taha Hinengaro.
Our activity we had to write down 3 things we are Grateful For. I chose my Family, 
Friends and God. It was a really fun activity to do today and I felt very good about
having the experience to do this. Hope you enjoy reading my slides and maybe you would
also like to write down 3 things you are grateful for today.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Hannah!

    Well done on completing one more Taha Challenge! I enjoyed your slideshow clearly explaining the three things your are most grateful for in life.

    Taking the time to reflect on the positive things makes us appreciate what we have and keep us going when life can get a bit hard.

    By the way, you are doing a great job making lots ofTAHA CONNECTIONS with your blog comments on other people's TAHA CHALLENGES - keep it up Hannah!

    Look after yourself and have a HAPPY EASTER!

    Take care,
    Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e Lelei Ms. Tapuke,
      Thank you for leaving another comment on my blog posts, you are so amazing. Hope you also look after yourself too and have a Happy Easter with your family as well.
      Yours Sincerely Hannah.

      Delete