Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Easter Learning Journey: Day 10, Week 2, Poster


Poster: I Hope That....

Today for my Friday activity for week 2 in our Easter Learning Journey we had to create a poster that
provides 2 different things that I am hopeful today. My first one was about staying kind and safe to each other because right now we are really needing to stay cool so that we can get through this hard time of year. And my second one is about me hoping to have strength and happiness on my family, community, school and friends.
Maybe you can sit down and make a poster about the things you hopeful TODAY! too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah.
    Great work on the poster. I love the colours you have chosen they really communicate peace and kindness which match perfectly with you lovely words. I can see that you are very artistic like your little sister. It looks like you have been doing heaps of learning at home too. Maybe you could share your slides so that we can see your amazing work on your blog.
    Hope to see you soon
    Mrs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Shirley,
      Thank you for leaving an amazing comment on my blog post, and yes my sister is very artistic like me. I hope you are staying safe and happy. Hope to see you soon as well. Thank you.
      Kindly Regards Hannah :)

      Delete