Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Taha Tinana- Healthy Snack


 Today we were looking more into Taha Tinana and the ways we can stay healthy and fit. One way was to make a healthy snack. I got inspiration from Nina. Here is my recipe!
So first you chop up some strawberries, Mandarins, banana, kiwi fruit, blueberries and grapes. Secondly you stack them neatly into you plastic cup in the order of a rainbow. After that add a spoonful of yogurt of your chose. Lastly eat and ENJOY!!. What's your idea of a healthy snack.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hannah!

    That looks like the dish you made at your cooking class. Did you make this dish at your cooking class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nina,
      Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog post and yes I used inspiration from my cooking class, I had to use it because it's so yummy and healthy.

      Delete