Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

5 Things I'm Grateful for



I'm Grateful for..

1. The roof over my head because some people hardly have shelter so I'm lucky to even have a house
2. The food provided for me and my family because some homeless people go on for days without  food so I must be grateful to eat what I get.
3. The caring family I have because some people grew up without being in a family, but I'm definitely grateful to grow up in a loving and caring family that is always there for me whenever I need them the most.
4. The loyal friends I have at school because they play with me at lunch and always cheers me up when I'm sad or unwell.
5. The loving and hardworking teachers at my school because they are always at school getting our education ready for  all of the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment