Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Leadership Camp 2021 - Reflection

Yr 8 Kauaeranga Valley Leadership Camp 2021

Kia ora, Malo e lelei, Talofa Lava and Many Greetings to all , as you should know the Yr 8's from Team 5 went on our Leadership Camp to Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp ( KVCC ) Before I tell you all about our Camp, I would like to say a big thank - you to all the parent helpers and teachers that came to our camp to make sure we had a blast and keeping us safe. A big thank you to Mrs Flavell and Mrs Tele'a  who prepared our meetings that helped us be organise and ready for camp . Of course a BIG thank you to the staff at KVCC that also helped us by stepping up, getting us out of our comfort zone and preparing meals for us everyday . 

Going to this Leadership Camp was like no other, no camp like this had amazing and challenging activities like flying fox where we have to shoot ball into a big bucket for points . Paintball, Go Carts, Railway Jiggers, Camp Search, Axe Throwing, Air Riffles and The Cross fit games . There are many activities that I can choose from to mark as my Favourite Activity but I would have to pick Flying Fox with Mr Moran because on my first go I got the ball in the bucket which was a great experience . If I could choose to say which activity I found Challenging or I disliked I would choose axe throwing  because it was one of the hardest task to do because  axe was really small and hard to throw but at least I gave it a go and finally at the end got my target .


No comments:

Post a Comment