Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Taha Whanau!!

TAHA WHANAU!!!

Today Room 3 decided to reflect back into our Te Whare Tapa Wha work, the one we were focusing on is Taha Whanau. If you forgot what Taha Whanau is, it is all about your family and friend relationships. The task today was using Avatar Creator we had to create our members of our family or our bubble. Once we finished our avatars we had to write next to them things they do in our bubble. It could be their roles, chores or the things they do, in my family we all get a share of chores we have to do each day. There is no one that does nothing in my bubble, we all do important things. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I'm very happy to see you putting in such good effort when it comes to your work. I wish I had as many people in my bubble, I'm sure it was hard to be bored with so many people around, and chores get done so much easier when everyone chips in right?!

    ReplyDelete