Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

The book of the road


First I start my Journey at Pt England School and then I head   towards the roundabout
Stop at Pt England Bakery to grab a Chocolate Slice and a sausage roll then I head south.
Now I to stop at Glen Innes Pool & Leisure Center to take a nice quick swim. After that I head south on Line Road.
Now I am at The Great Tongs Takeaways and I’m going to order fried chicken, fried rice and a side of chips. Now to take the  Urban 6 route to my next destination.
I am now at PAK’nSAVE in Glen Innes to buy some yummy snacks, drinks and CHOCOLATE to last me the drive to my next Destination 
Now after that long traffic I’m finally at Rainbow’s End to go on my favourite rides which are Fearfall, Corkscrew Coaster and lucky last  the Stratosfear.

Now to end my long journey back to where I started at Pt England School.

No comments:

Post a Comment