Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Immersion Assembly T4

Immersion Assembly T4

Malo e lelei and welcome back to my blog. Today I'll be sharing you all the things that we did at Immersion Assembly on Monday 12th. The korero for  term 4 that our principal (Mr Burt) announced was 'ART ALIVE '. For the last term of 2020 
Pt England will be learning about different places of Art that there Team Leaders have decided to do. Let's take a look at each different Teams and on what they will be doing this term based on the topic ' ART ALIVE '.

TEAM 1:
The teachers of Team 1 (Mrs Hockly, Mrs Squires, Mrs Lal, Mrs Shirley, Whaea Saf and Mrs Dwyer) shared that their team will be looking at famous paintings. Team 1 shared a video of each teacher copying other famous artists, most of them I already knew but some of them were new to me.Good Job Team 1 Teachers!

TEAM 2:
The teachers of Team 2 ( Ms Gaston, Mrs Carter, Ms Teleso, Miss Davis) also shared what they will be doing. Team  2 also shared a video of Ms Gaston who was coming up with ways to make the teachers of team 2 into art. Ms Gaston used crayons, apps and paper (shapes) to create the teachers. My favourite was when she was doing one of the teachers using crayons because one half of her face was colourful and bright  and the other was grey and dark. Good Job Team 2 Teachers!

TEAM 3:
The teachers of Team 3 (Mrs Carruthers, Miss Scalan, Ms Tumahai, Mrs King, Ms Lordache) shared a video of them using paint guns filled with tie dye spraying a large white blanket. This was my favourite because once they finished they showed us the final result which had a painted rainbow onto it. Good Job Team 3 Teachers!

TEAM 4:
The teachers of Team 4 ( Mrs Sio, Miss Tuia, Miss Parrant, Miss West, Mr Goodwin) shared that Team 4 will be learning about cultural patterns. Very Exciting! Good Job Team 4 Teachers!

TEAM 5:
The teachers of Team 5 ( Mrs Tele'a, Mrs Moala, Ms Tapuke, Mrs Stone, Mrs Illaoa) did an amazing performance. The play was about a gallery and people looking at it. Some of the teachers were posed as real life paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment